Without prejudice to earlier notices and registration deadline provisions for the Second Semester 2018/19 and in particular regard to the 15th February 2019 close of registration date, The SRC is pleased to bring to your notice that;
The Executive Committee of the SRC has taken keen interest in concerns of students challenges and possible difficulty in meeting with the dates as provided to meet registration requirements. In that regard the Executive Committee has made deliberate and aggressive steps to ease the foreseen challenges and difficulties. And as such, students should kindly note the following:
- Registration deadline has been extended from the 15th February to the 3rd of March 2019.
- Students shall be expected to make payment of 50% of required semester fees plus SRC dues of 25cedis to qualify for registration.
- Fee amounts to be paid still remain the same amount as paid for last semester.
All 2018/19 undergraduate intakes are to pay GHC3025 as same as continuing students.
- Any student with unique challenges should kindly report at the SRC office for proper administrative procedure guideline to be given.
- A registration help desk will be mounted at the forecourt of the SRC to assist students with registration.
Students are by this notice adviced to take proactive steps to ensure that they make the payments of right amounts to the bank, register correct semester courses with provided course codes, print out a proof of registration and submit a copy to class reps for records.
The best interest of students remains the key priority of the OSEI MENSAH-DARKWAH led SRC administration.
Jeffred Okoe Aryeetey
P. R. O
GIMPA SRC 2018/19
The Information and Publicity Committee