Please be informed that the technical challenges with the ITS System have now been resolved and all students can go through the registration process for the semester.
Students are to take note of the following when registering:
- Arrangement and spelling of your names must be in the correct format (First Name, Middle Name and Surname). There should be no initials.
- The correct qualification and subject codes as well as the period of study (September to January, 2019) must be selected.
- PRINT YOUR PROOF OF REGISTRATION.
- All first year Students are to use their proof of registration for collection of the Institute’s cloth (to be worn during the Matriculation Ceremony) from the GIMPA Stores.
- Report any challenges with the registration and correction of your names to your School Registrars ONLY.
- Deadline for registration for Freshers is Friday, 27th September, 2019 (an additional one week to make up for the lag period).
- Deadline for registration for continuing students remains unchanged, Friday, 4th October, 2019.
We wish you a fruitful semester.
CC: RECTOR DEPUTY RECTOR
RAISE HIGH, RAISE HIGH THE FLAG OF GIMPA
SECRETARY OF THE INSTITUTE
SCHOOL REGISTRARS/SATELLITE CAMPUS MANAGERS SRC/GRASAG PRESIDENTS