Our Ref: SRC/2021/2022/EC08 21ST JUNE, 2022
Your Ref ……………
REMINDER TO ALL STUDENTS ON 2022/2023 GIMPA SRC ELECTIONS
As communicated in our last circular, the Electoral Commission would like to inform all students on the following:
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: Election hours 9:00am to 6:30pm
- Counting and declaration of results: 7pm to 8pm.
- Venue: The election will be held on the GIMPA Greenhill campus but with two polling station.
- All students from Business School, School of Technology and School of Public Service & Governance will vote at the Main Reception.
- All students from Faculty of Law and School of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences will vote at the forecourt – Faculty of Law.
- The student identification card will be used for verification, February 2022 intake should come along with their National Identification cards and their proof of registration for verification.
We promise to abide by all rules and regulations governing the electoral process.