GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (GIMPA)
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIRECTORATE
RE-OPENING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER OF THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
(ALL REGULAR STUDENTS – EVENING, DAY & WEEKEND)
- You are hereby reminded that the second semester of the 2020/2021 academic year will begin on Monday, 14th June, 2021.
- Registration for the semester will commence on Monday 14th June, 2021 and end Sunday, 25th July, 2021 (6 weeks).
- Penalty of GH ¢500 will be charged for late Registration, that is, after week 6. Full payment of fees should be made by Friday, 20th August 2021. This will also be the deadline for registration with the penalty.
- The two (2)-week end-of-semester examinations will commence from Monday, 30thAugust 2021 to Friday, 10th September 2021.
- Unless otherwise communicated, lectures will be both Virtual and In- Person as per attached.
- All COVID-19 protocols will be maintained including social distancing and wearing of masks in all lecture halls.
WE WISH YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK.
ISSUED BY: Academic Affairs Directorate
DATE : June 11, 2021
SECRETARY OF THE INSTITUTE
CORPORATE AFFAIRS AND INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
SCHOOL REGISTRARS/SATELLITE CAMPUS MANAGERS