Management has noted the challenges experienced in the past with the Institute’s fee payment plan and its effect on students’ registration and has instituted the following payment plan with effect from the 2019/2020 academic year:
1. By the 4th week of every semester (4th October, 2019, for this semester as per the academic calendar), every student would be expected to pay the initial 60% (Undergraduate) and 50% (Graduate) of the relevant fee and register for the semester.
2. Students would be required to pay the outstanding 40% (Undergraduate) and 50% (Graduate) fees by the 8th week (8th November, 2019 for this semester as per the academic calendar).
3. After 8th November, 2019, students would be given up to the 13th week (29th November, 2019 for this semester), i.e. the last week of lectures, to pay any outstanding fees with a penalty of one thousand Ghana cedis (GHC1,000.00).
4. Any student with unpaid fees beyond the 29th November, 2019 would be de-registered and would not be allowed to write the end-of-semester examinations.
5. Kindly note that Tuition (School fees) includes examination fees.
All continuing Graduate and Undergraduate Students are paying the existing fee and are expected to strictly adhere to
the above payment plan.
Newly admitted Graduate and Undergraduate students are to abide by the payment terms in their admission letters.
CC: RECTOR DEPUTY RECTOR
SECRETARY OF THE INSTITUTE
SCHOOL REGISTRARS/SATELLITE CAMPUS MANAGERS SRC/GRASAG PRESIDENTS