STUDENTS’ REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL (SRC)
GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (GIMPA)
Date: Wednesday, 13th May, 2020
RE-OPENING OF REGISTRATION CYCLE AND OTHER RELEVANT MATTERS
- The Student Representative Council (SRC) by this notice informs all students about the painstaking effort of the SRC to ensure the re-opening of the registration cycle.
- The new date for the closing of registration cycle is now set on 7th June, 2020.
- Notwithstanding the above provision, students should be mindful of the 48 hours reflection of payment.
- The SRC entreats all students to use this glorious opportunity to make payment before the commencement of examination.
- In other pressing issues, graduation forms for the final year students can be accessed through the link below
6. The GIMPA/CELLTEL NETWORK in the realization of the One student one Laptop collaboration is still on.
7. Students can access the link to the form through the link below as it has been revised.
8.Meanwhile, students who have faced some slight hitches in their national service registration can do so now.
9. Also students facing issues in the enrollment of courses in the LMS or students emails should kindly contact the P.R.O on 0203640453
10. The SRC reiterates its commitment towards tackling matters which concerns students.
Thanks and Best Regards
Public Relations Officer (PRO).