THIS CALL IS FOR FINAL YEAR GHANAIAN DIPLOMA AND UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY
Once again, welcome back to school.
As you are aware, very soon you would be graduating and you would be expected to render service to your nation, Ghana.
Please take note of the under listed information as you register:
- FILL THE NATIONALITY COLUMN IN THE SYSTEM IN YOUR IENABLER
- Make sure your names are CORRECT in the System. The lists to National Service Secretariat will be generated from the Institute’s ITS
- The arrangement of your names.
Surname: AMO-MORTON First Names: NANA KWAME BOA ANANE not
Boa Anane Amo Marton First Names: NANA KWAME
- Your names are COMPLETE
Surname: BUKARI First Names: MOHAMMED not
Surname: BUKARI First Names :……………………..( Blank)
- Check hyphens and the correct arrangements of YOUR NAMES
(NB. the names should be names that are already in the GIMPA Database and not newly adopted ones)
- Check the spelling of your names
Example: BERLINDA AMPONSA not
- Ensure your BIRTHDATE/BIRTHDAY is correct as you register
Example: 02-Aug-1989 not
02-Aug-1998 01-Jan-1900as it is on the system
- Please check the arrangement of your Identification (ID) number
- Ensure the PROGRAMME/COURSE of offer is correct.
Example: BSC. ACCOUNTING and not
BSC OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MGT
(Nb: If you changed programmes in the course of your studies, make sure the new programme is what is assigned to you).
- Indicate the right campus you are reading your course.
Example: Greenhill Campus, Tema Campus, etc