GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (GIMPA)
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIRECTORATE
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION OF EXAMINATION RESULTS –
END-OF-FIRST SEMESTER OF 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
ALL REGULAR STUDENTS – EVENING, DAY & WEEKEND
- The results of the end-of-the first semester/trimester examinations held in February this year have been published.
- The results were published on Tuesday, 26th April, 2022.
- Reference is made to the provision in the student handbooks on request for feedback or remarking. A student who wants a remark of his examination script(s) should send his request by Friday, 27th May, 2022; this is the 21st day after the publication of the results including two public holidays. Failing which the request will not be processed. The letter, with the payment slip for GHS500.00, should be addressed to your Dean and submitted to your School, Faculty or Campus Officer.
- A student with a gap in his results should report to his School/Faculty/Campus Officer by Friday, 13th May, 2022.
- A student who paid his first semester/trimester fees but could not register should submit his details to his School/Faculty/Campus Officer by Friday, 13th May, 2022.
ISSUED BY: Academic Affairs Directorate
DATE : 29th April, 2022
SECRETARY OF THE INSTITUTE
CORPORATE AFFAIRS AND INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
SCHOOL REGISTRARS/SATELLITE CAMPUS MANAGERS
USA/ GRASAG PRESIDENT NOTICE BOARDS