STUDENTS’ REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL (SRC)
GHANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (GIMPA)
Date: Friday, 19th June, 2020……………………………………………………
NETWORK HITCHES AND OTHER RELEVANT MATTERS
1. The Students’ Representative Council by this notice wishes to inform all students about the network hitches that they have been encountering in the course of taking their examination.
2. Management has taken into cognizance the difficulties that the system poses to students in accessing the LMS portal for their examinations.
3. By virtue of section 2, management will arrange for all students who have been affected.
4. However, the SRC urges all students not to relent in taking their various end of semester examination due to the aforementioned circumstance.
5. In other imperative development, continuous assessment of students is earmarked to be posted on the 29th of June, 2020.
Any inconvenience caused as a result of the delay is deeply regretted there of.
6. Lastly, certificates for the jobberman program held during the SRC week are ready for collection.
Participants are entreated to avail themselves for receipt of the certificates. 7. The SRC’S devotion to students’ welfare remains unfettered.
Thanks and Best Regards
Public Relations Officer (PRO).