1. The Students’ Representative Council has taken note of various complaints made by students with regard to their results.
2. With a greater sense of urgency, the SRC entreats all students having issues with their results to file a legitimate and civil complaints to the Academic Affairs and by so doing, fill a form stating their issues.
3. Most importantly also, Class Representatives must fill a form on behalf of the whole class in case any course result doesn’t appear for all the students in that particular class.
4. When the unavailability of the results applies to only an individual and not the whole class, those individuals must fill the forms themselves for their case to be attended to.
5. The SRC is committed towards ensuring the betterment of the welfare of students.
Thanks and Best Regards
Public Relations Officer, GIMPA SRC