FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE GENERAL SECRETARY
TO: ALL STUDENTS
SUBJECT: GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
DATE: FEBRUARY, 20TH, 2023
Pursuant to articles 9(b) and 10(a) of the SRC constitution, I am directed by the Vice President and Speaker of the General Assembly to invite all members of the General Assembly, including ex-officio members, all class reps, and all students, to the General Assembly meeting.
Details are provided below.
DATE: FEBRUARY 25TH, 2023
TIME: 1:00 P.M.
The meeting’s agenda will include the following items:
- Swearing-in of the Clerk, the Electoral Commissioner, and his or her members
- Minute reading and adoption
- Presentation and approval of the budget
- Approval of the increment in SRC dues
- Approval for GIMPA to stop charging students cloth.
- Onuapa Policy.
- A. O. B.
Students, Class Reps, and members are required to dress strictly formally in accordance with Article 14 of the SRC Constitution.
Honorable members, kindly take notice and attend to the house accordingly.
Vincentia Z. Opponwa
Cc: The SRC Vice President