1. The Students’ Representative Council (SRC) by this notice informs and advises all final year students to remain calm in the midst of uncertainties of resumption of school following the Presidential edict yesterday.
2. Thus far, report on the modalities of exams remains same. i.e Through take-home and LMS.
3. The SRC gives the solemn assurance that any decision that would be taken shall be in the best interest of all students.
4. Lastly, the SRC urges all students to continue their preparations towards the forthcoming exams.
5. The SRC’S devotion to students’ welfare remains unfettered.
Thanks and Best Regards
Public Relations Officer (PRO).